What Would I Wear With These.... Sash Cowboy Boots by Faith?

So you see a pair of shoes you like then wonder what the hell you'd wear with them. Happens to me all the time. Sometimes I'll buy the shoes then wander round the shops and internet finding something to go with them. Sometimes I'll just spend a long time staring at them in the shop until I can think of something that would go. And other times, I wonder how on earth I survived without them for so long when it's so obvious what they'd go with.

Here's the first WWIWWT.
At first glance, ankle cowboy boots only seem like a good idea if you hang out at a rodeo. Which I do all the never. Look at them again though. Now imagine sunshine, a field, good friends, cider and some live music. Looks good doesn't it? Would you be wearing these boots though?

How about it you were wearing this dress from Asos?


Tie dye not your thing? How about this patterned dress from Warehouse?


Shy about uncovering your legs? Maxi length skirts and dresses are back with a vengeance so there's no need to show off anything you don't want to. I'm liking this dress from Topshop (still a touch overpriced but will last for years if cared for)

Especially if it was worn with either of these belts from Faith (both in the sale!)



See. Those boots suddenly seem a must have don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment