It's Glittery Fabulous Shoe Week!

Seeing as how I've been away busy Doing Other Things (namely getting myself some classroom experience before I start my teacher training eek!), I've decided that you need to see the most ridiculously over the top glamorously glitteringly FABULOUS shoes I can find to make up for the lack of posting action.

It's partly inspired by the Bank Holiday weekend which featured the finale of the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix which generally conjure up images of perma-tanned, perma-highlighted Euro ladies swanning around on ridiculously large yachts with their very much older luurrrrvers who would feature in Hello! in their "sumptuous" villas which contained lots of cream and gold upholstery.

Ahem. You get the picture...!

No comments:

Post a Comment