NES Has Been Neglecting You. She's Sorry.

Goddamn you Real Life! Interfering with me seeking out the prettiest and fugliest of shoes to share with all these lovely readers!

Yes, unfortunately Real Life has reared the uglier side of its head and demanded most of my time and attention for the past couple of weeks which is why I've been a bit quiet here and over at Watch With Lel And Sel. Rest assured though that you're not forgotten and that the posts are racking up - they just need the time and effort of editing to go into them which should hopefully start happening this week.

Next week I'm off to do something quite exciting and totally different from anything I've done before which I'll tell you all about nearer the time.

In the meantime, you stay gorgeous!

NES xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment