NES Takes The Challenge: The Shoeper Shoe Challenge!

So I've already locked my bank card away in the name of Frugal February. It's going well, I haven't bought anything unnecessary. Mainly because I really don't have any money to spare at the moment.

I wanted something else to keep me occupied though so I signed up to Amber The Shoeperwoman's Shoeper Shoe Challenge. You can read the full set of rules here to see what I'm letting myself in for. Basically, from today until this time next year, I have to try and wear every single pair of shoes I currently own plus any others that I buy. At the end of the year, any shoes I haven't worn must be got rid of.

Sounds easy right?

These are my shoes. Well, some of them at least - I think I've got about 29 pairs altogether:

Shoes, shoes, pretty pretty shoes.
There's shoes in there that I have never worn. Ever. And I've had them for a while. There's also shoes I've had for years and not worn for years. It's a good way of shaking up my wardrobe. I'll admit that for convenience, jeans and a tee with some Cons slung on has kind of become my Mummy uniform. But that's boring. It doesn't give me much chance to wear any of my other very lovely clothes and shoes. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment